How to use the navigation icon on the top right of the page:
When you click on this button a navigation bar will appear on the side of your screen. From here you can access many different areas including your profile, notifications, settings, resources, and important information about MyMSTeam.
- My Updates- View your most recent updates to the site.
- My Story- View and edit your story on your profile.
- My Treatments- View and edit your treatments on your profile.
- My Team- View and edit your team, your provider team, and what teams you are on.
- My Recommendations- View and edit providers that you have recommended.
- My Q&A- View and follow/unfollow Q&A questions that you have asked or answered.
- My Pinboards- View your pinboard photos.
- My Favorites- View the posts and questions you have added to 'My Favorites' you can also select 'remove from favorites' here.
- Notifications - You will see your most recent unread notifications.
- View All- You will see all of your notifications.
- Account Settings- Update your username, location, email address, password, blocked users, email settings, or remove your account.
- Email Settings- Customize how many emails your receive.
- Upload your Photo- Upload a photo from your device for your profile photo.
- Treatments A-Z- View treatments for your condition.
- Our Blog- A link to our blog with helpful information and articles about your condition.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)- Find answers to frequently asked questions about how to use this site.
- Mobile App- Information about where to download our mobile app.
- Community Guidelines- Guidelines to follow while using our site.
- Free PostCards- If you want to share this site with others we will send you postcard sized cards with information about our site.
- Crisis- Where to find help if you are in crisis.
- What is MyMSTeam- Learn more about our site.